Tropical Fruit Dip Recipe
Relates field editor Suzanne Strocsher of Bothell, Washington, "This is a refreshing snack. I love coconut and use any excuse to make this yummy dip."
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon yogurt or flavor of your choice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- Assorted fresh fruit
- 1. Place the cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir in honey and orange peel. Pour into a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
2 tablespoon: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Dip
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC