Tropical Fruit Dip
Relates field editor Suzanne Strocsher of Bothell, Washington, "This is a refreshing snack. I love coconut and use any excuse to make this yummy dip."
12 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon yogurt or flavor of your choice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place the cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender; cover and process
- until smooth. Stir in honey and orange peel. Pour into a serving
- dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with
- coconut. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.