- 2 cups (16 ounces) 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon yogurt or flavor of your choice
- 3 to 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 2 tablespoons sweetened shredded coconut, toasted
- Assorted fresh fruit
- Place the cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender; cover and process until smooth. Stir in honey and orange peel. Pour into a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Sprinkle with coconut. Serve with fruit. Yield: about 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Dip in Taste of Home June/July 1998, p64
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review