Tropical Fruit Dessert Recipe
Although this is a family treat in summer, it's a convenient dessert throughout the year. Canned mandarin oranges never tasted so good!
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Flaked coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Place fruit in individual dessert bowls. Drizzle each serving with yogurt. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Dessert
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2012
"Easy and Good"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC