Tropical Fruit Dessert Recipe
Although this is a family treat in summer, it's a convenient dessert throughout the year. Canned mandarin oranges never tasted so good!
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Flaked coconut
- 1. In a small bowl, combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Place fruit in individual dessert bowls. Drizzle each serving with yogurt. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
1 cup: 101 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein .
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Dessert
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2012
"Easy and Good"
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC