- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 2 medium kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- Flaked coconut
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt and orange juice concentrate. Place fruit in individual dessert bowls. Drizzle each serving with yogurt. Sprinkle with coconut. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Dessert in Country Woman September/October 1993, p37
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Dessert
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 7, 2012
"Easy and Good"