Carolyn Dixon of Monticello, Arkansas uses crunchy toasted coconut to add a special touch to this sweet and fruity pie. It can be stirred up in a jiffy with handy pantry staples.
- 2 cups cold 2% milk
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) mixed tropical fruit, drained
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, whisk the milk, extract and pudding mix for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. Fold in fruit and coconut. Pour into crust. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Fruit Cream Pie in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p9
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Tropical Fruit Cream Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review