Tropical Fish Fillets Recipe
- 4 orange roughy or red snapper fillets (6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1. Coat fish fillet with flour. In a large nonstick skillet, melt butter. Add fillets; cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Remove and keep warm. In the same skillet, add the remaining ingredients; cook for 2-3 minutes or until heated through, stirring constantly. Serve over fillets. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 170 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 215mg sodium, 6g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 26g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 0 starch, 3 lean meat.
Reviews for Tropical Fish Fillets
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.