—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
18 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Toasted coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the pineapple, pudding mix, milk, coconut and
- sour cream; cover and process for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.