- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 package (3.4 ounces) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3/4 cup cold 2% milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Toasted sweetened shredded coconut
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a blender, combine the pineapple, pudding mix, milk, coconut and sour cream; cover and process for 30 seconds.
- Transfer to a serving bowl; cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Garnish with toasted coconut. Serve with fruit. Yield: 2 cups.
Originally published as Tropical Dip in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2006, p41
Reviews for Tropical Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review