Tropical Crisp Recipe
One bite of this sweet, juicy, crunchy crisp, and you just might hear the crash of the ocean and feel warm sand under your toes!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine pineapple and bananas. Sprinkle with brown sugar and flour; toss to coat. Transfer to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 2. In a small bowl, mix the first five topping ingredients; cut in butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over pineapple mixture.
- 3. Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 9 servings.
1 serving equals 188 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fruit, 1 fat.
Reviews for Tropical Crisp
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC