One bite of this sweet, juicy, crunchy crisp, and you just might hear the crash of the ocean and feel warm sand under your toes!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
9 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled and cubed
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 cup cold butter, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine pineapple and
- bananas. Sprinkle with brown sugar and flour; toss to coat. Transfer
- to an 11x7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix the first five topping ingredients; cut in
- butter until crumbly. Sprinkle over pineapple mixture.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden
- brown. Serve warm or at room temperature. Yield: 9 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 188 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 13 mg cholesterol, 44 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,