Tropical Cooler Recipe
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup chilled tropical fruit punch
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- 1. Just before serving, combine all ingredients in a punch bowl. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
3/4 cup equals 87 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 10 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.
Reviews for Tropical Cooler
"This was nice. We did modify the amount of each ingredient, because the orange juice can be a little over powering. We also added a sugar rim to the glass to make this overall flavor sweet and tangy."
"This punch is GREAT! I definitely make it again!"