I appreciated this easy-to-make punch when preparing for my son's party. Our guests liked its slightly tart flavor.—Robin Werner, Brush Prairie, Washington
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup chilled tropical fruit punch
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- Just before serving, combine all ingredients in a punch bowl. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Caveman Cooler in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p19
Reviews for Tropical Cooler
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review