Tropical Cooler Recipe
I appreciated this easy-to-make punch when preparing for my son's party. Our guests liked its slightly tart flavor.Robin Werner, Brush Prairie, Washington
- 1 bottle (32 ounces) cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 cup chilled tropical fruit punch
- 1 cup chilled orange juice
- Just before serving, combine all ingredients in a punch bowl. Yield: 12 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Caveman Cooler in Taste of Home August/September 1997, p19
Reviews for Tropical Cooler(2)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 13, 2010
This was nice. We did modify the amount of each ingredient, because the orange juice can be a little over powering. We also added a sugar rim to the glass to make this overall flavor sweet and tangy.
Reviewed Mar. 22, 2009
This punch is GREAT! I definitely make it again!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beverages >
- Birthday Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Beverages >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Cranberry Juice Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >