- kabobs with reserved marinade. Sprinkle with crushed red pepper
- Grill, uncovered, over medium heat for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Baste with marinade. Continue turning and basting for 10-12 minutes
- longer or until chicken is no longer pink, adding tomatoes to kabobs
- during the last 5 minutes of cooking if desired. Serve with rice.
- Serve remaining sweet-and-sour sauce on the side. Yield: 4 servings
- (2 kabobs each).
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.