Tropical Cheesecake Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Stir in pineapple. In another bowl, combine dessert topping mix with milk and vanilla; beat until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Chill. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 slice: 259 calories, 14g fat (8g saturated fat), 27mg cholesterol, 170mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (24g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Tropical Cheesecake
"The first time we made this it is was for Mothers Day. I needed a recipe that was easy enough for my grown kids to make for me. It turned out wonderful. I had them double the recipe so that we could put it in a spring form pan and they decorated the top with mandarin oranges. It was delicious and looked beautiful. This is now a family favorite my Mom requested that it be made for her birthday this coming week. Thank you for the quick, easy delicious recipe!!"
"We made this for a Mothers Day dessert and it was fantastic! Very easy to make and tasty! We're making it again for Fathers Day!"