Tropical Cheesecake Recipe
This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years because of its easy preparation. It makes a sweet and light dessert.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Stir in pineapple. In another bowl, combine dessert topping mix with milk and vanilla; beat until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Chill. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1 slice) equals 259 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Cheesecake
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC