This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years because of its easy preparation. It makes a sweet and light dessert.
8-10 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until
- fluffy. Stir in pineapple. In another bowl, combine dessert topping
- mix with milk and vanilla; beat until stiff. Fold into pineapple
- mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Chill. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 259 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 170 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.