This recipe has been a favorite of mine for years because of its easy preparation. It makes a sweet and light dessert.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 envelopes whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until fluffy. Stir in pineapple. In another bowl, combine dessert topping mix with milk and vanilla; beat until stiff. Fold into pineapple mixture. Spread evenly into crust. Chill. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Cheesecake in Grandma's Great Desserts Cookbook 1992, p26
Reviews for Tropical Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jun. 18, 2010
"We made this for a Mothers Day dessert and it was fantastic! Very easy to make and tasty! We're making it again for Fathers Day!"