- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, toasted
- 1 cup crushed gingersnap cookies (about 20 cookies)
- 1/4 cup flaked coconut, toasted
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon coconut extract
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup chopped dried pineapple
- 3/4 cup chopped dried mango
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, halved and patted dry
- Place nuts in a food processor; pulse until chopped. Add crushed cookies, coconut and butter; pulse just until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup mixture for topping; press remaining mixture onto bottom of a greased 8-in.-square baking dish. Freeze 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, coconut milk and extract until blended. Fold in whipped topping, pineapple, mango and cherries. Spread over crust; sprinkle with reserved topping. Freeze, covered, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Cheesecake Freeze in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2014
Reviews for Tropical Cheesecake Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review