- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate overnight. Remove sides
- of pan.
- In a small saucepan, melt preserves, stirring to break up any apricot
- pieces. Arrange pineapple and kiwi on top of cheesecake. Brush
- preserves over fruit and on sides of cheese cake. Press coconut onto
- the sides of the cheesecake. Chill until serving. Yield: 10-12
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 315 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 92 mg cholesterol, 131 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.