- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic pina colada mix
- 10 cups ice cubes, divided
- 1-1/3 cups rum or 2 cups water, divided
- 1 can (10 ounces) frozen nonalcoholic strawberry daiquiri mix
- In a covered blender, process pina colada mix, 5 cups ice and 2/3 cup rum or 1 cup water until blended. Repeat with strawberry daiquiri mix and remaining ingredients. Slowly pour prepared pina colada and prepared strawberry daiquiri by 1/4 cupfuls into the center of 10 highball glasses, alternating layers. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Candy Cane Freeze in Taste of Home December 2016
Reviews for Tropical Candy Cane Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 12, 2017
"YUMMY! Made these on NYE. Soooo good!"