Tropical Broccoli Salad Recipe
Looking for a nutritious dish you can make ahead of time? Try this light and lively salad from Marti Gutwein of Rensselaer, Indiana. ”This is an unusual combination but very good and very colorful,“ shares Marti.
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- 1. In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and orange juice. In a serving bowl, combine the broccoli, mango, orange, onion and cashews. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 183 calories, 5g fat (1g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 542mg sodium, 33g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 3g fiber), 4g protein .
Reviews for Tropical Broccoli Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC