Tropical Broccoli Salad
Looking for a nutritious dish you can make ahead of time? Try this light and lively salad from Marti Gutwein of Rensselaer, Indiana. ”This is an unusual combination but very good and very colorful,“ shares Marti.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and orange juice. In a serving
- bowl, combine the broccoli, mango, orange, onion and cashews.
- Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill until
- serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup (prepared with fat-free dressing) equals 183 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 542 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.