Looking for a nutritious dish you can make ahead of time? Try this light and lively salad from Marti Gutwein of Rensselaer, Indiana. ”This is an unusual combination but very good and very colorful,“ shares Marti.
Recommended: 47 Meals Your Toddler Will Devour
- 1/3 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 medium mango, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 medium navel orange, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cashews
- In a small bowl, whisk ranch dressing and orange juice. In a serving bowl, combine the broccoli, mango, orange, onion and cashews. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Cover and chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Broccoli Salad in Cooking for 2 Winter 2007, p64
Reviews for Tropical Broccoli Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review