For my finicky little ones, I create fast, tasty recipes like this tropical sandwich wrap. You can even use up leftover roast beef in a pinch. —Amy Tong, Anaheim, California
Featured In: 32 Lunches To Spice Up Your Workday
- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable pineapple cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium mango, peeled and sliced
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas to within 1 in. of edges. Layer with spinach, roast beef and mango. Roll up tightly and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Beef Wrap in Simple & Delicious June/July 2015
Reviews for Tropical Beef Wrap
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 23, 2015
"I made a bunch of these for lunches this week. Oh my gosh, they are so good! The ingredients work so well with each other. They keep well, too, when wrapped in plastic wrap. I highly recommend this tasty wrap!One question, though... Is the nutritional information available somewhere?"