- 1 carton (8 ounces) spreadable pineapple cream cheese
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach (about 4 ounces)
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli roast beef
- 1 medium mango, peeled and sliced
- Spread cream cheese over tortillas to within 1 in. of edges. Layer with spinach, roast beef and mango. Roll up tightly and serve. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forTropical Beef Wrap
"I made a bunch of these for lunches this week. Oh my gosh, they are so good! The ingredients work so well with each other. They keep well, too, when wrapped in plastic wrap. I highly recommend this tasty wrap!One question, though... Is the nutritional information available somewhere?"