Tropical Bananas Recipe
Lime provides the refreshing twist to this exotic-tasting dessert that's quick, healthy and delicious. I sometimes like to serve it as a midday snack.
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1. In a small bowl, toss bananas with lime juice. Add peanuts and honey; mix well. Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with coconut and lime peel. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 210 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 48 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Bananas
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC