- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, toss bananas with lime juice. Add peanuts and honey; mix well. Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with coconut and lime peel. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tropical Bananas
Sort By :
My husband loved this and it was so simple. We've made it several times and he often asks for it.
I LOVE this so much, when I didn't have lime one time I just substituted for lemon juice, but it's a taste difference with lemon & lime. However this is one of my favorite banana recipes :D
This was a simple recipe, and very healthy. However next time i may try cashews instead? It was fun to try.
Tropical bananas makes such a delicious dessert, my entire family eats it. We love it and will be making it many more times.
This is very yummy. I added some ice cream for the kids and they loved their different banana split.