Lime provides the refreshing twist to this exotic-tasting dessert that's quick, healthy and delicious. I sometimes like to serve it as a midday snack.
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, toss bananas with lime juice. Add peanuts and honey; mix well. Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with coconut and lime peel. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Tropical Bananas in Quick Cooking May/June 1998, p29
Reviews for Tropical Bananas
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review