- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons salted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- In a small bowl, toss bananas with lime juice. Add peanuts and honey; mix well. Spoon into individual dishes. Sprinkle with coconut and lime peel. Serve immediately. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Tropical Bananas
"My husband loved this and it was so simple. We've made it several times and he often asks for it."
"I LOVE this so much, when I didn't have lime one time I just substituted for lemon juice, but it's a taste difference with lemon & lime. However this is one of my favorite banana recipes :D"
"This was a simple recipe, and very healthy. However next time i may try cashews instead? It was fun to try."
"Tropical bananas makes such a delicious dessert, my entire family eats it. We love it and will be making it many more times."
"This is very yummy. I added some ice cream for the kids and they loved their different banana split."
"OMgoodness, this sounds so good! In elementary school we used to have a dessert similar to this using mayo in the dressing with the coconut toasted, it was my favorite. I think this is a wonderful lower fat option, Thank You for the memory, Deb in Ocala, Fla"