Tropical Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe
This special salad is my family’s all-time favorite. You can make it a day in advance, but add the bananas just before serving.
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in yogurt until blended. Pour over fruit mixture; stir to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 13 servings.
3/4 cup equals 243 calories, 12 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 34 mg cholesterol, 39 mg sodium, 34 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Tropical Ambrosia Fruit Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC