Tropical Ambrosia Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 2 cups seedless red or green grapes
- 2 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) pina colada yogurt
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Fold in yogurt until blended. Pour over fruit mixture; stir to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 13 servings.
3/4 cup: 243 calories, 12g fat (7g saturated fat), 34mg cholesterol, 39mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (26g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Tropical Ambrosia Fruit Salad
"This is a great recipe, nice way to snack or serve as a dessert, so many options with this also and very quick and easy."
"I will keep this in my special recipes for large groups because it makes too much for our small family. Well received today at 8 couple brunch, but I still had about two cups to take home. However, there were lots of other choices of food. Everyone was complimentary of those who did try it. Made the recipe exactly as written. Made it the night before because I had to take it to church with me at 8:30 a.m."