- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups crisp rice cereal
- 1 can (16 ounces) cream cheese frosting
- 1 cup salted peanuts, chopped
- Prepare and bake brownie mix according to package directions, using a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large saucepan, combine chocolate chips and peanut butter. Cook over low heat for 4-5 minutes or until blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in cereal; set aside.
- Spread frosting over brownies. Sprinkle with peanuts. Spread with peanut butter mixture. Chill for 30 minutes or until set before cutting. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Triple-Tier Brownies
"These were quick and simple to make and were a fun change from regular ol' brownies."
"This recipe is a favorite in our circle of friends. It is requested often."
"These brownies are really good! I will make these again."
"To die for!! Making it this weekend for Easter dinner."
"this is a great recipe! although I did make a couple changes, we don't often have cream cheese frosting on hand, so I took 1 (8oz.) cream cheese stirred until smooth and than added some powdered sugar and 1 container cool whip. I didn't add nuts either. These were great! definetly would make again!!"