Triple Tasty Sandwich Spread
An assortment of ham, salami and eggs makes this specially seasoned sandwich spread delicious. I'm sure your family will love the old-fashioned flavor as much as mine does.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, ground
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickle
- 3 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, chopped
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Combine the first five ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in ham,
- salami, pickle and eggs. Spoon about 1/2 cup between slices of whole
- wheat toast. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 554 calories, 38 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 171 mg cholesterol, 1,793 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 26 g protein.