Triple Tasty Sandwich Spread Recipe
An assortment of ham, salami and eggs makes this specially seasoned sandwich spread delicious. I'm sure your family will love the old-fashioned flavor as much as mine does.
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 pound fully cooked ham, ground
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, ground
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet pickle
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 12 slices whole wheat bread, toasted
- Combine the first five ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir in ham, salami, pickle and eggs. Spoon about 1/2 cup between slices of whole wheat toast. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Triple Tasty Sandwich Spread in Home-Style Soups, Salad and Sandwiches Cookbook 1996, p97
Reviews for Triple Tasty Sandwich Spread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review