- 4 medium sweet potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- Preheat oven to 425°. Scrub and pierce sweet potatoes with a fork; place on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave, uncovered, on high 12-14 minutes or until tender, turning once.
- When cool enough to handle, cut each potato lengthwise in half. Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-in.-thick shells. Place potato shells in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- In a large bowl, mash pulp with butter, brown sugar, salt and pepper; stir in cranberry sauce. Fold in turkey, marshmallows and pecans; spoon into shells. Sprinkle with coconut. Bake 8-10 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes in Simple & Delicious December/January 2016
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Triple-Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review