Triple Sherbet Dessert Recipe
"For a special, refreshing and lovely treat, try this sherbet dessert," suggests Mrs. Howard Hinseth of Minneapolis, Minnesota. "Our children requested this dessert many times over the years."
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) coconut macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 pint each orange, lemon and lime sherbet, softened
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, whipped topping, pecans and coconut.
- 2. Spread half into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with orange sherbet; freeze for 10-15 minutes. Repeat with lemon and lime layers. Top with the remaining cookie mixture. Cover and freeze until firm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 279 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 33mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Reviews for Triple Sherbet Dessert
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC