Triple Sherbet Dessert Recipe
"For a special, refreshing and lovely treat, try this sherbet dessert," suggests Mrs. Howard Hinseth of Minneapolis, Minnesota. "Our children requested this dessert many times over the years."
- 1 package (14-1/2 ounces) coconut macaroon cookies, crumbled
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup Diamond of California Chopped Pecans, optional
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1 pint each orange, lemon and lime sherbet, softened
- In a large bowl, combine the cookie crumbs, whipped topping, pecans and coconut.
- Spread half into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. Spread with orange sherbet; freeze for 10-15 minutes. Repeat with lemon and lime layers. Top with the remaining cookie mixture. Cover and freeze until firm. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Originally published as Triple Sherbet Dessert in Taste of Home February/March 2002, p8
Reviews for Triple Sherbet Dessert(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >