Triple Peanut Pizza
The tasty combination of chocolate and peanut butter has been a longtime favorite of mine, and now our son, Blake, enjoys it too. Since most 4-year-olds love pizza, I created this fun fuss-free dessert for his birthday.
12-14 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about 15 large)
- Press cookie dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350°
- for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Sprinkle with
- chocolate chips; let stand for 4-5 minutes. Spread melted chips over
- crust. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter,
- brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the chocolate.
- Sprinkle with the peanut butter cups. Chill until serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 slices.