The tasty combination of chocolate and peanut butter has been a longtime favorite of mine, and now our son, Blake, enjoys it too. Since most 4-year-olds love pizza, I created this fun fuss-free dessert for his birthday.
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about 15 large)
- Press cookie dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand for 4-5 minutes. Spread melted chips over crust. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the chocolate. Sprinkle with the peanut butter cups. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 slices.
Originally published as Triple Peanut Pizza in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p28
Reviews for Triple Peanut Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review