Triple Peanut Pizza Recipe
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups chopped peanut butter cups (about 15 large)
- Press cookie dough onto a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until deep golden brown. Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand for 4-5 minutes. Spread melted chips over crust. Freeze for 10 minutes or until set.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and vanilla until creamy. Spread over the chocolate. Sprinkle with the peanut butter cups. Chill until serving. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 slices.
Reviews for Triple Peanut Pizza(9)
Sort By :
very easy and super yummy!
I have made this recipe several times and everybody always loves it.
This is rich but always gets lots of praise! I used chocolate chip cookie dough and chocolate & peanut butter chips. I also used Reese's Pieces. This is great to take to a large gathering!
This has been a hit with friends and family many times over. For a little splash of color I often add Peanut M&M's to the top along with the peanut butter cups. YUMMY!
Made it for my 3 Marine grandkids & the Marine ate it all instead!!
More Recipe Collections
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Cookie Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Cookie Recipes >
- Cookies >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Father's Day Desserts >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Peanut Butter Cookies >
- Peanut Butter Recipes >