Triple Orange Fluff Recipe
"A friend I used to work with brought this light, refreshing dessert to potlucks frequently—it always went over well," notes Joy MacLaren of Winter Park, Florida. "It's just slightly sweet...and so easy to make!"
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin powder in boiling water. Stir in sherbet. Refrigerate until partially set. Fold in whipped topping. Place cake pieces in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. arrange oranges over cake. Pour gelatin mixture over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Reviews for Triple Orange Fluff
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2011
"Recipes without graphics, (picture), are useless.............."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC