"A friend I used to work with brought this light, refreshing dessert to potlucks frequently—it always went over well," notes Joy MacLaren of Winter Park, Florida. "It's just slightly sweet...and so easy to make!"
Featured In: 47 Cranberry Desserts Worth Puckering Up For
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin powder in boiling water. Stir in sherbet. Refrigerate until partially set. Fold in whipped topping. Place cake pieces in a 13-in. x 9-in. dish. arrange oranges over cake. Pour gelatin mixture over the top. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Triple Orange Fluff in Light & Tasty October/November 2001
Reviews for Triple Orange Fluff
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 8, 2011
"Recipes without graphics, (picture), are useless.............."