- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- Additional milk chocolate English toffee bits, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the brownie mix, oil, water and egg until well
- mixed. Spread into a greased 9-in. springform pan. Bake at 350°
- for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted 2-in. from the edge
- comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, confectioners'
- sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy. Stir in melted white
- chips. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over brownie. Cover and
- refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For chocolate mousse, beat cream cheese and vanilla until blended.
- Combine sugar and cocoa; gradually add to cream cheese mixture. Beat
- until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate chips. Fold in whipped
- cream. Spread over torte. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- For toffee mousse, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until
- blended. Combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa; gradually add to
- cream cheese mixture. Beat until light and fluffy. Stir in toffee
- bits. Fold in whipped cream. Spread over top.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with
- additional toffee bits if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 866 calories, 58 g fat (30 g saturated fat), 152 mg cholesterol, 377 mg sodium, 84 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.