- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, combine confectioners' sugar and cocoa. In another
- large bowl, cream butter and sugar mixture. Beat in coffee and
- vanilla. Spread between layers and over top and sides of cake.
- Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 764 calories, 36 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 129 mg cholesterol, 415 mg sodium, 107 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.