- vanilla; mix well. Combine the malted milk powder, flour, baking
- soda and salt; add to egg mixture. Fold in the coconut and walnuts.
- Spread over prepared crust. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until a
- toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire
- In a small bowl, combine the frosting ingredients. Spread over cooled
- bars. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: About 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 172 calories, 7 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 162 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.