- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until
- fluffy. Add the confectioners’ sugar, cocoa, vanilla and salt; beat
- until smooth. Spread frosting between layers and over top and sides
- of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 790 calories, 42 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 150 mg cholesterol, 352 mg sodium, 98 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.