- Heat to a gentle boil; boil and stir for 1 minute. Remove from the
- heat; transfer to a large bowl. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until
- mixture reaches a pudding-like consistency, stirring a few times.
- Beat until soft peaks form. Immediately spread between layers and
- over top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with shaved chocolate. Store in
- the refrigerator. Yield: 16-20 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 489 calories, 33 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 139 mg cholesterol, 259 mg sodium, 46 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.