- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, in a large bowl, beat the peanut butter and butter
- until smooth. Beat in confectioners' sugar and enough milk to
- achieve spreading consistency. Frost between layers and over top and
- sides of cake. Garnish with peanuts if desired.
- Yield: 14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 583 calories, 18 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 80 mg cholesterol, 498 mg sodium, 102 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 7 g protein.