- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup All-Bran
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup plus 2 teaspoons 2% milk, divided
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Whisk egg and 2/3 cup milk; stir into flour mixture just until moistened. Turn onto a floured surface and knead 10 times.
- Pat or roll out to 3/4-in. thickness; cut with a floured 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter. Place on a greased baking sheet. Brush tops with remaining milk. Bake at 425° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 8 biscuits.
Originally published as Triple-Herbed Biscuits in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p232
Reviews for Triple-Herbed Biscuits
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review