Triple Fudge Brownies Recipe
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in dry cake mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Fudge Brownies
Sort By :
I actually had prepared this recipe when it was first featured in Taste of Home. I did prepare this recipe again and I did adjust it-I'd used BROWNIE mix, rather than a cake mix! I also DID do the following adjustments by: using one 3.9-oz package of BROWNIE mix, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract,
1 packet cappuccino mix, 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup OIL, 1/3 cup MILK instead of the water called for on the brownie package and 1/8 cup all-purpose flour to mix in with the 2-cup amount of chocolate chips! I used a greased and floured 13x9x2" baking pan, rather than a 15x10x1" pan! I baked a total of 35 minutes-30 minutes, tested the brownies and then baked 5 minutes longer as the tester came out a LITTLE bit sticky!
I feel that by making my adjustments, this recipe worked VERY WELL! I DO use a number of different brownie recipes from Taste of Home! But this certainly will be a recipe I can turn to!
this recipe is super easy I have made this several times already also I made this recipe using sugar free cake mix , sugar free pudding mix and semi sweet chocolate chips my husband loves this he can eat his chocolate brownies without feeling guilty ..
I need on any brownie a little frosting, so i just made a quick one by melting 2 sqs or dark chocolate and a little butter then added powdered sugar and a little cream and called it done. Oh my, between my Mom and myself we ate almost the entire pan over the weekend! Cannot just stop at one! Yummy will make again and again and again.....
I am a mother of two teenagers and a high school teacher. This is the most requested brownie recipe by my own kids and my high school kids!
Can you use brownie mix instead of chocolate cake mix?