Triple Fudge Brownies Recipe
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in dry cake mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Fudge Brownies(16)
Sort By :
this recipe is super easy I have made this several times already also I made this recipe using sugar free cake mix , sugar free pudding mix and semi sweet chocolate chips my husband loves this he can eat his chocolate brownies without feeling guilty ..
I need on any brownie a little frosting, so i just made a quick one by melting 2 sqs or dark chocolate and a little butter then added powdered sugar and a little cream and called it done. Oh my, between my Mom and myself we ate almost the entire pan over the weekend! Cannot just stop at one! Yummy will make again and again and again.....
I am a mother of two teenagers and a high school teacher. This is the most requested brownie recipe by my own kids and my high school kids!
Can you use brownie mix instead of chocolate cake mix?
I couldn't believe how easy this was! Great with a scoop of ice cream.
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Baked Brownies >
- Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Brownie Recipes >
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Christmas Desserts >
- Christmas Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easter Desserts >
- Easter Recipes >
- Easy Brownies >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fudge Brownie Recipes >
- Fudge Brownies >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >