- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in dry cake mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Fudge Brownies
Sort By :
"These ended up very gooey and moist, couldn't hardly pick one up to eat it. They were also very sticky. The flavor was ok, but I won't make them again."
"Wonderful!!!! Everyone loved these. Quick, easy, and inexpensive!"
"Fran----Best brownies ever!!!"
"Try this recipe with spice cake, butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips. Very good. Also, use one cup chopped nuts and one cup chips and try peppermint or peanut butter chips for a different flavor."
"I actually had prepared this recipe when it was first featured in Taste of Home. I did prepare this recipe again and I did adjust it-I'd used BROWNIE mix, rather than a cake mix! I also DID do the following adjustments by: using one 3.9-oz package of BROWNIE mix, 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract,1 packet cappuccino mix, 1/4 cup chocolate syrup, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup OIL, 1/3 cup MILK instead of the water called for on the brownie package and 1/8 cup all-purpose flour to mix in with the 2-cup amount of chocolate chips! I used a greased and floured 13x9x2" baking pan, rather than a 15x10x1" pan! I baked a total of 35 minutes-30 minutes, tested the brownies and then baked 5 minutes longer as the tester came out a LITTLE bit sticky!I feel that by making my adjustments, this recipe worked VERY WELL! I DO use a number of different brownie recipes from Taste of Home! But this certainly will be a recipe I can turn to!delowenstein"