Triple Fudge Brownies
When you're in a hurry to make dessert, here's a "mix of mixes" that's so convenient and quick. The result is a big pan of very rich, fudgy brownies. Friends who ask me for the recipe are amazed that it's so easy.
Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa
48 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in dry cake
- mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the top springs back when
- lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired.
- Yield: 4 dozen.