- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 package chocolate cake mix (regular size)
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Vanilla ice cream, optional
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in dry cake mix. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired. Yield: 4 dozen.
Reviews for Triple Fudge Brownies
"I'm with lisamarie98sorry to be negative but nope, consistency ALL wrongflavor was in question, very one notetexture not correctfell apart as nothing to hold them togethera chocolate bunch of goo, do you use fork or spoon or?sorry to say waste of ingredients, but, live&learn"
"These ended up very gooey and moist, couldn't hardly pick one up to eat it. They were also very sticky. The flavor was ok, but I won't make them again."
"Wonderful!!!! Everyone loved these. Quick, easy, and inexpensive!"
"Fran----Best brownies ever!!!"
"Try this recipe with spice cake, butterscotch pudding and butterscotch chips. Very good. Also, use one cup chopped nuts and one cup chips and try peppermint or peanut butter chips for a different flavor."