These pops won't turn your tongue blue or neon green like many store-bought pops because they're made with fresh grapes, blueberries and kiwifruit. —Colleen Ludovice, Wauwatosa, Wisconsin
Featured In: 36 Allergy-Free Treats For Kids
- 1 cup sliced peeled kiwifruit (about 3 medium)
- 1 cup water, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1/2 cup seedless red grapes
- 1/2 cup red grape juice
- 10 plastic or paper cups (3 ounces each) and wooden pop sticks
- Place kiwifruit, 1/2 cup water and 1 tablespoon sugar in a food processor; pulse until combined. Divide among cups. Top cups with foil and insert sticks through foil. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
- Place blueberries and the remaining water and sugar in food processor; pulse until combined. Spoon over kiwi layer. Freeze, covered, until firm, about 2 hours.
- Wipe food processor clean. Repeat with grapes and grape juice. Spoon over blueberry layer. Freeze, covered, until firm. Yield: 10 pops.
Originally published as Triple Fruit Freeze in Frozen Desserts 2014, p10
Reviews for Triple Fruit Freeze
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review