Triple-Decker Salmon Club Recipe
You're in for a tasty treat with these deliciously different triple-deckers. "Guests love them," Jane Bone says of the short-on-time sandwiches she serves at her home in Cape Coral, Florida. "Even those who don't ordinarily like salmon or cottage cheese enjoy them."
- 3/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 can (6 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 6 slices bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and pickle relish. In another bowl, combine salmon and celery.
- For each sandwich, top one piece of toast with lettuce if desired and half of the cottage cheese mixture. Top with a second piece of toast; spread with half of the salmon mixture. Top with a third piece of toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Decker Salmon Club in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p35
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Triple-Decker Salmon Club
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Quick Main Dish Recipes >
- Quick Recipes >
- Quick Salmon Dinner Recipes >
- Quick Seafood Recipes >
- Salmon Dinners >