VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1/4 cup dill pickle relish
- 1 can (6 ounces) salmon, drained, bones and skin removed
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 6 slices bread, toasted
- 2 lettuce leaves, optional
- In a small bowl, combine cottage cheese and pickle relish. In another bowl, combine salmon and celery.
- For each sandwich, top one piece of toast with lettuce if desired and half of the cottage cheese mixture. Top with a second piece of toast; spread with half of the salmon mixture. Top with a third piece of toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Triple-Decker Salmon Club in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p35