Triple Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, cranberry juice concentrate, dried cranberries and sugar. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the orange juice, marmalade, orange peel and allspice. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Triple Cranberry Sauce(26)
Sort By :
I love making homemade cranberry sauce and seeing the fresh cranberries "pop" is fun! This is a great recipe; I did not use the dried cranberries and used the "light" cranberry juice to reduce the sugar.....the result was delicious! The marmalade thickens the sauce nicely and the oj adds another layer of flavor. I was never a fan of the "canned gel" sauce growing up; and after making homemade I know why it never looked appealing!
Didn't adjust Recipe , it Was great a big hit with everyone...
Love this. Make it for every holiday
A hit! I thought I had put too much marmalade but honestly it didn't matter. The family licked it off the Pyrex! I opted to use Splenda instead of sugar and didn't add as many dried cramberries. Still came out awesome. The day after Thanksgiving, it tasted even better!
I have made this recipe for both Thankgiving and Christmas since I first found it in my email. Since then I have been asked by everone who has tried it that when the holidays come if I will make it again. Last year I received so many requests that I ended up making 4 triple batches before the end of the day. Now that Thankgiving is jus
More Recipe Collections
- Christmas Recipes >
- Condiments >
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Cranberry Recipes >
- Cranberry Sauce Recipes >
- Dried Cranberry Recipes >
- Fresh Cranberry Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >