- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, cranberry juice concentrate, dried cranberries and sugar. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the orange juice, marmalade, orange peel and allspice. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Triple Cranberry Sauce
Sort By :
"This is a wonderful recipe! I have been making it the exact way since 1993. It was in the Nov. 1993 Bon Appetit."
"I made this Cranberry sauce recipe as a hot fruit compote by adding 1 cup chopped dried apricots, 2 apples, peeled and chopped, and 1 tsp. Cinnamon. The serving bowl was empty within minutes and my guests raved about it!"
"I love making homemade cranberry sauce and seeing the fresh cranberries "pop" is fun! This is a great recipe; I did not use the dried cranberries and used the "light" cranberry juice to reduce the sugar.....the result was delicious! The marmalade thickens the sauce nicely and the oj adds another layer of flavor. I was never a fan of the "canned gel" sauce growing up; and after making homemade I know why it never looked appealing!"
"Didn't adjust Recipe , it Was great a big hit with everyone..."
"Love this. Make it for every holiday"