- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 3 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 2 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- In a small saucepan, combine the cranberries, cranberry juice concentrate, dried cranberries and sugar. Cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the heat; stir in the orange juice, marmalade, orange peel and allspice. Transfer to a small bowl; refrigerate until chilled. Yield: 3 cups.
Reviews for Triple Cranberry Sauce
Sort By :
"We love this!! I am allergic to citrus, so I just don't put it in, and the flavor is still great. I have thickened it a little with cornstarch and baked it into a pie which is wonderful"
"I couldn't find plain, frozen cranberry juice concentrate, so I used frozen cranberry-pomegranate juice. It was delicious and was a hit at Thanksgiving dinner!"
"I made this exactly as the recipe said, and I love it. It is absolutely delicious. I will make this again, even if it isn't Thanksgiving. Thanks for a delicious recipe."
"This is a wonderful recipe! I have been making it the exact way since 1993. It was in the Nov. 1993 Bon Appetit."
"I made this Cranberry sauce recipe as a hot fruit compote by adding 1 cup chopped dried apricots, 2 apples, peeled and chopped, and 1 tsp. Cinnamon. The serving bowl was empty within minutes and my guests raved about it!"