Triple Cranberry Salad Mold Recipe
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in cranberry juice. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the whipped topping until blended. Fold into the gelatin mixture. Fold in walnuts, celery and cranberries.
- 2. Pour into a 3-qt. ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1/2 cup: 218 calories, 14g fat (6g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 56mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (14g sugars, 1g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Triple Cranberry Salad Mold
"I make this at Christmas and Thanksgiving but I leave out the celery and nuts because my family does not like them. I also make this with cherries using cherry gelatin and also orange using mandarin oranges and orange gelatin. Also lime gelatin with pineapple. My family loves all the varieties. It can be use with all the different gelatins and fruits . Very delicious."
"I like cranberries, but I did not like this."
"I did not like the taste."
"I may be the one who gave this recipe, but I wanted to point out that I do it with reduced fat products and it's still just as great. Try it! :)"