Triple Cranberry Salad Mold Recipe
Whats a holiday meal without at least one jolly gelatin salad chock-full of fruit and nuts? My mother made this one for every holiday, and now my husband says he can't imagine Christmas without it! -Kristi Jo Chiles Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cranberry gelatin
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1. In a large bowl, dissolve the gelatin in boiling water; stir in cranberry juice. Refrigerate until slightly thickened. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Add the whipped topping until blended. Fold into the gelatin mixture. Fold in walnuts, celery and cranberries.
- 2. Pour into a 3-qt. ring mold coated with cooking spray. Refrigerate until set. Unmold onto a serving plate. Yield: 8-10 servings.
1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 218 calories, 14 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 56 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC